Wednesday, January 18, 2012

18/366

Keighan LOVE the cats.

He's fussy? Find a cat and get him close, he stops. Now that he's gotten the crawling down pat there is no stoping him pursuing them.

When we first brought him home they weren't so sure about that tiny baby. One of them even hissed at him a few times. As he gets bigger they seem to be more at ease with him.

Pratt always loves it when I'm sitting on the couch (or as we learned this past weekend he loves it when my Dad does too). He will come up and lay halfway down on me. Doesn't matter if I have the laptop out and am typing, he plops down over my right arm.

Tonight I had put the big boys to bed (another duty night for Dan). Keighan and I sat on the couch. He drank a bottle while we watched some American Idol. Then Pratt jumped up on the couch. I thought he'd see K and would shy away. Instead he came and plopped down as usual even with K hanging out in my arms too. So instead of Keighan falling asleep like he was about to, he got all excited and just started grabbing onto Pratt.


So today you get a rare, and awful, pic that contains myself. It isn't yet 10pm here and as soon as this is done and kitchen semi cleaned up I'm heading to bed. The bags under my eyes will appreciate that.


For the record, this is Pratt right now as I type this (thanks Photo Booth). I guess my fluff is pretty comfy to him!.

No comments:

Post a Comment