Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/366

366.

There are three hundred and sixty-six days in 2012.

Two years ago I started a 365, and well...that didn't go so well. Floundered after a few days. So I decided to take on one more day this year and get a photo up for every day of 2012. Allow a daily little peek into our hectic lives!

In typical fashion around here, it was a busy day. So the first pic will have to be a cell pic I snapped earlier tonight. I'm thankful that at times K will still fall asleep so sweetly in my arms. He doesn't do it often anymore and I'm going to miss it when he stops totally! Too bad this didn't last long and at 11pm now he's still not in bed!






I tend to take a lot of pics with my phone. It's usually in my pocket or within reach so I tend to grab for it just for simplicity sake! The boys are usually asking me to take a pic of them doing something or something they've done to send to someone so it's perfect for that too! I will

No comments:

Post a Comment