Thursday, January 12, 2012

12/366

Usually when a commercial for a toy comes on, I cringe. Knowing that most likely next I'll be hearing how much they want it. Even if it's a dancing Barbie doll, it doesn't matter....they want it. Have to have it. But Mommy!!! Those types of conversations then take place.

Today Logan and I were watching a show and the Alphie commercial came on. *phew* A toy they already have so I didn't have to deal with it. The commercial was so great he decided that he needed to go get Alphie and play with him!



And yes, those are footed pajamas on my almost 4 year old! He got jealous of Keighan having them so I got him some too (and some are the same print as K's so he wants to match). Landon even decided he wanted some but the largest size Carter's makes is a 7 and his feet are too big for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment