Sunday, February 12, 2012

41-43/366

Uh huh, here I am playing catch up again. Might as well get used to it because it'll probably be a trend. Wait, it already is!

Day 41
Friday was the Military Mardi Gras ball!
My folks made the trip up for the weekend to watch the munchkins.
It was our first night out in quite a while and we had a nice time!
My feet on the other hand...well, I'm not sure if my pinkie toes will ever return to normal color!


Day 42
G comes to town and the boys know it means fun.
This trip she brought a giant bag full of crafts and 
fun things to do that were Valentine's Day related.
We made several crayon shavings in wax paper hearts,
I remember doing these as a kid and always loved them!
Now a window where our kitchen table is looks all pretty!


Day 43
Today was down right cold out,
even for southern Alabama!
The wind chill was just 17* when we woke up, brr!
The cold outside, the colds all the boys have, Daddy being at work,
and Mommy still being tired meant it was a great day to lounge on
the floor in PJs having a good time with each other. 
Hopefully tomorrow they'll all wake up feeling a bit better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment