Saturday, February 4, 2012

33-35/366

Playing catch up again tonight since my Dad pointed out I've been slacking! Oops.

Day 34: February 2, 2012

Keighan peacefully sleeping.
He sacked out in the car and this was a successful transfer to his crib!


Day 35: February 3, 2012

-fatal error-

I didn't take a single pic, not even with my phone!
I spent a good chunk of the day over at the commissary in Mississippi.
Then we went to a friend's house to check out their dog.
Then the night was here and I was tired and in bed early!


Day 36: February 4, 2012


This morning we went out to run a few errands.
L1 really needed new shoes for school,
his ones from the beginning of the year and so worn out.
He had a very difficult foot to fit,
I've tried several times to buy some without him with me and it just wasn't going to happen.
So we picked these out.
Thing is....it's regular laces instead of Velcro!
This afternoon the hubs spent some time teaching him how to tie them,
he's pretty much a pro at it now!
He LOVES his new shoes and is so proud of them and his new skill.
He told me he was going to put them next to his bed and wear them everywhere now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment