Tuesday, February 7, 2012

37 & 38/366

37/366
I'm so lucky to be a mom to 3 amazing boys. Not a day goes by that each of them does not amaze me in some way. I was worried how L1 and L2 would adapt to having a new baby around, but the past 8 and a half months have just made my heart swell to watch all their relationships grow and bloom. We were having some fun yesterday playing on the floor when L1 got home from school. Lots of giggles and laughter from all. Next thing I know L1 keeps saying, "Mommy you need to put these on the Internet so everyone can see. These are going to be some cute pictures so you need to make sure people see them." Ahh, my little Doodle knows me so well!




38/366
Ah, Mr Keighan is on the move and getting moreso each day! Yesterday I bought some baby gates (somewhere along the way during out 7,264 recent moves the hardware to the others were lost). Unfortunately one of the gates had a broken piece so I need to exchange it. The other wasn't going to work where we wanted it. The third I had to order. So for now I'm constantly chasing him around the house making sure he doesn't eat the cat food or get into too much trouble. Little stinker decided he wanted to tackle the stairs today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment