Thursday, March 15, 2012

72-75/366

Day 72: March 12th, 2012

Keighan loves water. Sometimes I think he spends the entire day waiting for bath time. Even after he gets out he'll try to climb in with his big brothers. So it didn't come as a surprise when he was in my bedroom and noticed there was water in the shower (one of us had just gotten out), so in he went to play!
All of my boys are little fish and I don't think he will be any different!
I think a water table will certainly be in our near future for outside play.


Day 73: March 13th, 2012

Tuesday Katie and Henry came over to drop something off. It turned into a mini play date. Henry and Keighan are a whopping 6 days apart. We were with them in Milton and Corpus for flight school and now obviously in Mobile together as well!

We really need to get these boys together more often!


Day 74: March 14th, 2012

Spring is certainly here! In some places you could call it summer weather. Yesterday I got Keighan a swing for the play set. He loved it! He also got a kick out of having his brothers on both sides of him. 



And just so you don't forget...I do have 2 other kids.
I know they aren't pictured as often it seems,
but Keighan is a bit more cooperative with the camera and I'm with him a lot more
(no school for him!)

Landon is a left footed kicker,
good thing he's playing soccer now to perfect his football kick later on hehe

Not sure how Logan still manages to cram himself in his car!



Day 75: March 15th, 2012

Today a group of Coast Guard wives were getting together at Mellow Mushroom over in Daphne. So L2 and K and I took advantage of an empty schedule in the morning and went over. 

Lunch date for Libby and Keighan!
She is 5 days older than him
(May 2011 was a baby boom here...especially that week!)


Poor K, he was tired. On the way over he fell asleep in the van for about 10 minutes. 
You get together about 15 women and 10 kids....well, lunch just isn't a quick function! 
We were there easily 2 1/2 hours. 
The time we left is the time K is usually ready for his 2nd nap of the day. 
He couldn't hold on any longer and fell asleep in the high chair!
My insides were secretly dancing,
that's just something that my kids don't do!
I'm still in amazement
(and a little sad he was that tired to konk out like that!)




No comments:

Post a Comment